Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Batsford

Hard (8%). Skill/Luck balanced. Easier than you may think.

Comments

• Richard, you're right, this is a fun game. 8 & 10 were easy enough but still working on 4.

• Glad you approve Ken. 😊

• Tricky one for me. Getting an additional red six into play early in the game was what proved critical.

• You've won 2, 4, 8 and 10. Is 6 on the horizon?😎

• edited June 24

Time is the enemy Ken. We'll see.

Going away on Wednesday for four days with our friends from Banchory. Booked into the Castle Inn at Dirleton for two days and then a further two at the Cross Keys Hotel at Kelso. Lots of things to sort out first.

EDIT

😊

• Is it predicted to rain on your holiday?

P.S. You're brilliant!

• When I paid the deposit for the Castle Inn yesterday she said that their forecast was for super weather. (I had had a word with "the man upstairs" and he said he'd fix it for us. I predict it will bring on a thirst. 😎😋 It's 24C here today so the waitress is going to be kept busy. Already close to my upper limit.

If "brilliant" is a synonym for "dogged" or "determined", then I am so. 😊

As you've undoubtedly noticed, Im picking away at lots of "Hard" games. I have a massive advantage. I don't give a rap how many I lose as long as they are not boring me.

•  I managed to win 2,3,4,5,6,8,9 and 10.

• I won #2 also. Fun game!

• Agreed Ken. It's one of those games where you can undo to positions where you had a choice of moves and hopefully find the correct route.

• Just to clarify, in case anybody has read the other thread that suggests otherwise: Batsford is available on the iPad (and Mac) version.