RichardScotland
RichardScotland
About
- Username
- RichardScotland
- Joined
- Visits
- 21,703
- Last Active
- Roles
- Member
Comments
-
#806 has been won. Not too difficult to get scores into the sixties, as the deal looks almost suicidally easy. Show her some respect or she will keep you at arm's length for quite some time. You'll enjoy the encounter. 😊
-
Don't even ask how I found myself playing the former loser now attached. Probably something to do with Ken enquiring about games in the 600's. He's getting the blame/credit anyway. Mike had nothing to do with it .... for once. https://www.goodsol.ne…
-
You already posted this Bill. The following was my response. There is a shortage of tens no matter which route we select Bill. I think I have tried every possible combination so I am practically positive it's not winnable. 😓 https://www.goodsol.net/…
-
Like the broken clock; correct twice each day. 😊
-
Larry and I are well into the 800's now Ken. I hope that the saved games I'm attaching are complete and not just partials. Larry is our stats man. He'll maybe be able to fill in any I don't have. https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/858/NRO…
-
There is a shortage of tens no matter which route we select Bill. I think I have tried every possible combination so I am practically positive it's not winnable. 😓
-
It's winnable Ken. You were probably within a single move of winning it with your PB. Try from my advanced partial. https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/755/FHAO5UU3389I.pgs https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/429/UNHB8ZG4TTPZ.pgs
-
#500 has now been promoted to corporal ...... corporal punishment. https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/472/ZD1ZTZUZCS47.pgs
-
#496 finally surrendered. #497 looks unwinnable. An 8H's is the first card in the stock and gets buried immediately by a king. The second 8H is already buried beneath another king. I'll waste a bit more time on it with zero optimism. https://www.goo…
-
Two of the three you posted look winnable Ken but they are still frustrating me. You're nearest. Give Larry a nudge. We are still mucking around with our un-won numbers in the 501 - 600 group.
-
Thanks for the additional advice and info guys. I do appreciate it.