RichardScotland
RichardScotland
About
- Username
- RichardScotland
- Joined
- Visits
- 21,703
- Last Active
- Roles
- Member
Comments
-
Brilliant. 😃You are mot in the minority round here, I can assure you. 😊 My current opinion about #49906753 is that it is unwinnable with the Kings Only option checked. Fingers crossed that Lars will arrive at the same conclusion.
-
https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/098/BIBVYLSJZS07.jpg https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/330/67XUZSN8ST0Q.jpg https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/755/H5BJEYHCNKMV.jpg https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/35…
-
Hi Randy. Ta for info. Please let me know how you fare with these two videos. I normally try to explain this process by screenshots. This is the first video attempt. Basically, to save a game, you click on "Game" at top lhs of your screen …
-
https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/495/6FG8UHAKC5NM.mp4 That should do the trick Randy. Download my video. Your game wasn't as difficult as I first thought, but getting the correct opening sequence of moves took me quite a while. I've not…
-
Hi Randy, The simple answer is that you don't. 😊 That's the software's job. First off I'd need to know if you are running Windows and also which Goodsol solitaire collection you use. Some save games as .pgs and some .goodsol. It is handy if you kno…
-
With Kings Only checked I found it difficult . https://www.goodsol.net/forum/vanilla/uploads/472/4NZWPGDD4LOX.pgs